Saturday, February 26, 2011

The journey to the top of the mountain that i have been preparing to climb...

The climb to the top of the mountain starts! The peak of this mountain is known as the Bellator Light Heavy Weight tournament Champion. The belt is the prize but the completion of the task is what I am here for! I have been fighting not only in my bouts but also through training and in every aspect of my life ever since I was a little guy just like many others. Yes I am no different cause i put my pants on the same way and breathe the same air. The one difference that sets me apart is my love for this game known as Mixed Martial Arts. I see every day how people talk the talk yet have no actions to back up their false claims. I am here to set a new standard and raise the bar to a new level but that is as far as I will explain that. Time to have my actions explain the rest. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment